Páginas

Emma Watson taking a break from school to focus on career

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma Watson is trading in Brown University for Hogwarts -- for now, anyway.
The actress-student, 20, announced on her website Monday that she will be dialing back on her schoolwork to focus on her career.
 Emma Watson announced on her website that she will be dialing back on her schoolwork to focus on her career.
"As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything," she wrote. "But recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible."
The Harry Potter star, a sophomore at the Ivy League school, added that she wants more time to focus on the film franchise's last installment.
"I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects," she continued. "I will still be working towards my degree ... it's just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )."
She signs off, "Hope you are all well! Thank you for all your continuing support. Emma xx."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
zeenewz | by TNB ©2010